playmp3song.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") .
If your copyrighted material has been found on our website or if any links of any copyrighted content are obtained through our website search engine which one wants to be removed, one should have to provide a written communication that cantains a clear details and information about the copyright content that been found on our website.
Please be aware that one will also be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if one will misrepresent the information listed on our site or if one will send the wrong information as have send the copyright claims without proper check (if any such copyright links are not existing) about the content that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in our website search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
*Send the copyright claim only after if the content is really exist along with its links.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email: firstname.lastname@example.org